Healthcare Directory of Traverse City, Michigan Area
Healthcare in Traverse City, Michigan and Northern Michigan Hospital information.
Healthcare uniquely helps people enjoy a better quality of life.
Let the Traverse City Directory help you make informed decisions, putting healthcare information to work for you.
View heathcare options available, below.
|Medical Care - The Nurses Office|
- www.TheNursesOffice.com At the Nurse’s Office we will spend time…listening to your concerns…answering your questions…recommending healthy habits. Your daily patterns—the way you eat, sleep, work and play—all have a powerful influence on your health. Nurse midwives spend time…discussing the changes of pregnancy…attending and celebrating childbirth…caring for women through the life cycle. Your patterns in adapting to life’s challenges also have a powerful influence on your health.
- www.FromsunriseToSunset.com From Sunrise to Sunset of Traverse City, Michigan - A healthcare facility that applies their expertise in medical advice, making it a meaningful difference in patients' lives. Experience and Specialization in Teen, and Elderly Care Issues-helping families to psychologically and physically understand and cope with medical diagnosis including: Dementia, Depression/Anxiety, Heart Disease, Cancer, organization of Home Car Planning, Nursing Home Placement. This medical family council service has been based in Traverse City. To learn about other options you may call directly at 231.929.8349.
|Eyecare -Options For Women & Men:|
- www.OptionsForWomen.com Options for Women and Men - Serving northern Michigan since 1986, for every women and man that steps into Options for women of Traverse City, Michigan. Assisting each person in their own personal path for optimal health, beauty, and well being; therefore creating the long term relationships required to achieve these goals. My salon also offers an assortment of Mannatech products, an amazing new health technology.
|Eyecare - Visions By The Bay & Optical:|
- www.VisionsByTheBay.com- Dr. Mark S. Bradley, doctor of optometry welcomes your questions and eye care needs. Visions by the Bay, a private practice since 1993, Board Certified Diagnostic and Therapeutic Licenses. Able to diagnose and treat eye diseases. All examinations include testing for cataracts, glaucoma, and hypertension. Specialty fitting of contact lenses, both rigid gas permeable and hydrophilic soft lenses. Pediatric optometry and low-vision. Let doctor Mark S. Bradley assist you today! Located in the heart of downtown Traverse City, Michigan.
|Traverse House of Traverse City:|
- www.TraverseHouse.com- Is a community based psychosocial rehabilitation program for people with a severe and persistent mental illness. Members act as a support group and are a vital component to the success of the clubhouse. The original clubhouse model began in 1948 in New York, NY and was named The Fountain House. Today, Fountain House has over 500 members. Both members and staff work side by side to complete tasks and the work of the clubhouse. This not only builds skills but also self esteem for a positive reintegration. The clubhouse is focused on the international clubhouse standards, socialization and support groups.
Northern Michigan Hospitals -
Traverse City, Hospital: Munson Healthcare
“As a regional, nonprofit health care system, Munson Healthcare provides direct access to more than 320 physicians, representing 41 specialty services. Munson Healthcare is comprised of seven hospitals located throughout northern Michigan — Munson Medical Center in Traverse City, Leelanau Memorial Health Center in Northport, and Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital in Frankfort. In addition, Munson Healthcare manages Kalkaska Memorial Health Center in Kalkaska, Mercy Hospital in Cadillac and Mercy Hospital in Grayling and is affiliated with West Shore Medical Center in Manistee. Services are also available at Munson Community Health Center in Traverse City and Mercy Community Health Center in Prudenville. Munson Healthcare offers a continuum of health care services to people from 24 counties.
In Traverse City, emergency medical services are available at Munson Medical Center. For minor emergencies or urgent care, a walk-in clinic can be found at Munson Community Health Center.”
Petoskey, Michigan - Northern Michigan Hospital
“A 243-bed regional referral center located in Petoskey, serving residents in 24 counties across northern lower Michigan and the eastern part of the Upper Peninsula. The medical staff includes over 160 physicians from nearly all medical and surgery specialties - cardiology, neurosciences, oncology, orthopaedics, maternal and child health, mental health, neonatology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, renal dialysis, and surgical services among others. Northern Michigan Hospital is a 243-bed regional referral center located in Petoskey, serving residents in 24 counties across northern lower Michigan and the eastern part of the Upper Peninsula. The medical staff includes over 160 physicians from nearly all medical and surgery specialties- cardiology, neurosciences, oncology, orthopaedics, maternal and child health, mental health, neonatology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, renal dialysis, and surgical services among others.
A full spectrum of Hospital Services supports the mission of Northern Michigan Hospital...to improve the health and quality of life of the patients and communities we serve. From health screenings to educational programs and clinical trials, Northern Michigan Hospital provides comprehensive, compassionate care close to home.
Northern Michigan Hospital's partnerships and affiliations with renowned health care providers and facilities throughout the region and state provide access to the most advanced care and resources available.”
Traverse City’s leading web site design firm|
Your vacation getaway to beautiful Traverse City, Michigan begins here. For great online specials
For current weather conditionsCLICK HERE
Traverse City, and Northern Michigan newsCLICK HERE